Tuesday 22 May 2012

Coming back

Hi oh!

Came back home last week...It's strange. When I came home, I felt like I had lost something. I think it's normal, but I don't like that! (^o^)
I really enjoyed these two weeks with my best friend! I saw many things and I laughed a lot!(^.^)

Now that I'm home, I will be able to make some creations. I already said that, but...This time it will be done!(^o^)
Talking about lolita, I intend to buy a new dress for next autumn and winter, and shoes which will match with it. I hesitate a little between two models, however('_') I just know that it will be pastel blue, without pattern, and the shoes will be white.
I bought some new make up, in order to do better lolita makeup.

Whether is bad today, it is rather cool outside. I hope it will have sun, because the season is not very good this year.('.')


No comments:

Post a Comment